Our client a well respected Independent used car retailer is looking for an experienced Senior Compound Supervisor to join its business in Rugby, Warwickshire.
The ideal candidate with be experienced in working in a compound handling vehicles and have some mechanical knowledge.
The role is to manage the flow of vehicles in and out of the site to ensure that they are checked and processed through the correct disposal route. This is a physically and mentally demanding role which requires attention to detail and accuracy.
The role consists of taking delivery of up to 25 vehicles per day.
• All paperwork must be checked and signed by the compound officer and compiled and handed to admin at the end of each working day.
• All vehicles are then graded from 1-5 depending on condition.
• Up to 3 vehicle transporters are required to be loaded out of the site daily.
• To assist the both the sites general manager and workshop supervisor in controlling the sites traffic of vehicles goods in and goods out
• Ensure the security of the compound and vehicles within is always maintained.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm
The basic salary is £21,000 with a £23,000 - OTE
If you think you have the skill sets for this motor trade job to be successful in the role then our client wants to speak to you.
Apply now for the MOTOR TRADE JOB.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?