Analyse and report on all aspects of the Scania Truck Rental business and assist the Head of Rental, in driving the financial and non-financial performance of the Business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Month end accounting for Truck Rental, including margin reporting and analysis.
– Review and analyse the performance and trends for Rental, and work closely with the HOFCSM in providing control and support (harmonious tension).
– Work closely with the Head of Rental, in ensuring the Rental Fleet is managed in a balanced and efficient manner, and the best possible processes are implemented to compliment the sales effort.
– undertake monthly business reviews with the Head of Rental and the Regional Managers, to drive the financial performance of the operation with strong emphasis on improving information flow, fleet utilisation, margin management and cash flow.
– Undertake Rental fleet profiling analysis, in close conjunction with the input requirements for Used Trucks, in order to optimise Rental utilisation and purchasing cycles for Rental and Used.
– Help to provide analysis of trends relating to all areas of Truck Rental, and help influence and challenge future decisions.
– Undertake benchmarking exercises to identify improvements in Regional and Departmental performance.
– Balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts relating to Truck Rental.
– Prepare the annual budget and quarterly forecast for Truck Rental.
– Drive the development and continual improvement of best practice in the Rental branches with strong emphasis on process and control.
– Undertake ad-hoc projects as required by the HOFCSM.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes a pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes and discounts on major retail outlets including groceries.
At Scania we invest considerably in colleague development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
We have a strong and supportive culture, where each individual is seen, respected and has the potential to contribute. We trust each other to act and make decisions, and we believe in a more flexible future workplace based on individual needs. For us, diversity and inclusion is a strategic necessity. By having colleagues with the widest possible range of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, we ensure we have the right people and together with an inclusive corporate culture, this drives our business forward. We want our colleagues to feel proud and happy to work for us, no matter where they are from or who they are, and we strive to achieve an inclusive and family-friendly environment for everyone.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; CUSTOMER FIRST, RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL, ELIMINATION OF WASTE, DETERMINATION, TEAM SPIRIT and INTEGRITY in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?