Trailer Driver – Chelmsford
Salary: £26K 47hrs per week
Our company are the UK’s largest of its kind, and number one independent 4 x 4 dealership who are seeking a Trailer Driver to join their state of the art dealership.
This role will be collecting and delivering vehicles from customers’ homes, work premises ensuring collection and paperwork are complete. You will need to examine the vehicles for damage and safety preparing reports.
* Collection and delivery of customers vehicles also completing all necessary paperwork
* Examining vehicles for damage and safety preparing reports and explaining to customers
* Completing any further relevant paperwork with the customer
* Receive and receipt for the collection of any payments from customers where necessary
* Chauffer company personnel and/or customers where necessary
* Collect/deliver small items where required
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will need to have A trailer licence (B&C). Prior to 1997 this should form part of your paper licence. You will also need to have a clean UK driver licence and experience with a trailer. The ability to work to deadlines and strong organisational skills is also required, along with confident and professional communication skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?