Pembrook Resourcing currently have an exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to join their client’s busy dealership.
The Brand Manager needs to be an inspiring leader with the ability to drive a sales team to success, as well as being results and achievement orientated, you will need to be a strong motivator and have energy to burn.
• To maximise profit in all areas of responsibility.
• To translate business strategy in to operational plans for new car sales.
• To develop and agree sales plans and budgets, including new cars, accessories, overheads and all related items, to achieve marketing, sales and financial targets.
• To deliver results to meet and where possible exceed agreed budgets.
• To implement effective policies and procedures to maximise sales opportunities.
• To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
• To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
• To work effectively with all other key personnel within the retailer to establish and implement best practice and ensure our customers receive exceptional customer service (5 star rating).
• To ensure full compliance to FCA guidelines on the selling of financial services products by all relevant staff.
The ideal Brand Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Ideally have experience within the motor industry at Senior Sales / Sales Management level
• Commercial awareness and financial analysis
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
• Ability to lead, manage and motivate the sales team
• IT literate with a full UK driving licence
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?