Email me new jobs like these
Motorcycle Preparation Coordinator/ Valeter
Pembrook Resourcing are recruiting for a Motorcycle Preparation / Valeter on behalf of one of their clients.
The responsibilities :
• very high standards of preparation essential to all of our vehicles are maintained at all times.
• maintaining the security of all vehicles passing through the preparation department
• meeting required deadlines for handover, delivery, demonstrations, etc.
• recording and reporting any damage (e.g. scratches, dents etc., caused to the vehicles, or noted on vehicles)
• tracking Used vehicles through the preparation process
• taking photos of completed Used vehicles and loading them onto the manufacturer web portal
• Timely removal of part exchange vehicles from Bedford Road to the Warehouse
• Liaising with the Sales/Service manager & other team members your primary focus will be to organise and carry out the timely & efficient preparation of all Used Motorrad stock, from point of purchase to point of sale achieving the agreed preparation standards.
• A polite and helpful manner
• The highest attention to detail and effective time management
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Good communication and listening skills
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!
Car valeters do the cleaning, polishing, and waxing of the automobiles to present them in a pristine condition and enhance their resale value. They do the detailed washing, polishing, and bodywork waxing. Polishing the glass, brightwork, and dressing the tyres and exterior plastics along with handing back vehicles responsibly to customers are included in the duties of valeters.
Most employers ask for the relevant valeting experience for car valeter jobs. You need to have the full UK driving licence and professional attitude to be eligible for applying to the position. Attention to detail and flexibility to work in a tough environment and changing weather conditions are also essential for the job.
The average per annum income for dealership valet jobs varies depending on the factors like the employer, per hour wage, and skill-set. Overall, the car valeters are paid well and are offered perks like a pension scheme, group life insurance, loyalty incentives, staff discount on car servicing, health, well-being benefits, and more.
If you have an interest in cleaning and polishing vehicles, the valeting job will be gratifying for you. You can make good money by putting in more hard work and effort. So, it is a good career choice for those who like this line of work. Explore and easily apply to aftersales jobs in the automotive industry through InAutomotive!
You need to be attentive to detail to not miss out on any spots that need cleaning and waxing. You ought to be a team player as the ability to work with others is required for the role. Time and task management skills will help you with following your daily schedule efficiently. You must know how to operate the equipment.
Service or car valeters valet the vehicles to the standards instructed. They have to use cleaning, polishing, and restorative agents to enhance the appearance of automobiles. They inspect the interior and exterior of the vehicles thoroughly to look out for any damaged and deteriorated parts. Collecting the vehicles from different destinations and delivering them back to the customers is also in the service valeter job description. The car valeters are required to keep the workstation well-maintained. They have to ensure that all the safety rules and regulations and company policies are adhered to when performing the different tasks and the inventory is well-managed.
The day-to-day responsibilities of the service valeters include using the high-pressure hoses for cleaning the cars and following the guidelines or instructions of the manufacturer to use the cleaning and polishing products correctly and safely. They steam clean the wheel arches, engines, and frames and wax the bodywork to give it a shiny and new outlook. They use the gels to give bumpers finishing. They have to ensure that the customers are happy and content with the quality of work. Conducting the damage check on vehicles is also the responsibility of service valeters. They need to complete the paperwork for different tasks and must respond to customer queries.
Attention to detail is the basic requirement for the role as without being meticulous, you will not be able to clean the vehicles or inspect the damages. The work environment for the job can be challenging as you have to work in all kinds of weather conditions be it the chilly cold, so flexibility and adaptability are essential to fit in. Organisation skills will come in handy for managing the daily tasks and completing them on time. Being a team player, you will be able to coordinate and work well within the team. Looking for service valeting jobs in the UK’s automotive industry? Check out the latest advertised aftersales vacancies on InAutomotive!