We currently have a vacancy for a Valeter & Site Operative to join the busy team at Bowker Ribble Valley.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of retail stock to the required standard
- Re-cleaning of sold cars prior to collection/delivery
- Cleaning of the external/internal vehicle displays
- Service customer car washes
- Cleaning of demonstrator/company vehicles including loan cars
- General site maintenance to maintain the professional appearance of the business premises
- Driving duties for our Collection & Delivery Service
Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points, be well presented, posses excellent communication skills and have a good knowledge of the local area. Attention to detail is essential.
Working days will be Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
As you will be working with a highly successful Motor Group, the position offers:
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 year's service.
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
To apply, please send your full CV with a covering letter.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?