Thomas Hardie Commercials Ltd is a main distributor for Volvo Truck, Bus and Coach throughout the North West of England and North Wales.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and our aims are to be the best supplier to the best customers and to be the best employer to the best employees.
Thomas Hardie prides ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. We value our people highly and want to invest in them by providing the right levels of support and skills required to really make a difference in the products and services which we provide. Training and development are an integral part of our business and we regard the development of our employees as fundamentally important.
Working for us you would be representing a brand whose industry-leading innovations make you proud as well as working for an award-winning employer who have been named Volvo's Dealer of the Year for an impressive 3 years running!
Are you ready to share your talent and enthusiasm with us?
A development opportunity has arisen for a motivated, professional and versatile individual to join the Sales Administration Department based at our Head Office site in Liverpool working Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with processing and completing vehicle taxation as well as all other aspects of New Vehicle Sales Administration.
The role will be also be responsible for:
• Assisting with the taxation of new vehicle via the RaV System and complying with current legislation/whole vehicle type approval and all other duties associated;
• Monitoring vehicle progress during the build process through to PDI/delivery and updating systems as required;
• Assisting the Vehicle Controller with the processing of vehicles;
• Supporting Thomas Hardie Vehicle Leasing with order processing, invoicing and any other duties;
• Support the team with the new vehicle order process as well as supporting sales including generating quotes, vehicle specifications, assisting with order packs, etc.;
• Supporting the Driver Development Specialist with Volvo Connect/Dynafleet subscription administration;
• Raising and checking purchase orders/invoices using our inhouse system/spreadsheet;
• Completing departmental reports and updating systems/spreadsheets;
• Cost of Sales processing;
• Any other Ad Hoc duties as required to support the Sales Administrators/Vehicle Controller roles.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Previous motor trade experience within an office administration role with accounts experience;
• Be IT literate and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications i.e., Word, Excel;
• To have a flexible and well organised approach to work and changing priorities and work well under pressure and on their own initiative;
• To be enthusiastic and motivated and looking to develop their own skills;
• To act professionally at all times and communicate effectively with different target groups;
• A full and current UK driving licence.
• We offer class leading rates of pay
• Company sick pay scheme.
• Personal pension with enhanced contributions and death in service benefit for pension members.
• Cycle to Work scheme.
• Enhanced paternity and maternity benefits.
• Loyalty holidays.
• Excellent personal development and training opportunities.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?