Our Bodyshop is fast paced and exciting with lots of opportunity to make an incredible difference and apply your expertise and skill. In the job of Paint Sprayer/Technician you will be painting many different marques of vehicle. This means performing preparation and paint to an extremely high standard. It is also important for you as a Paint Sprayer to fully understand different paint techniques, so you are fully up to date.
Another very important aspect of the job is teamwork as you will be working with other colleagues in the bodyshop as well as across other functional areas.
What we think good looks like
As a Paint Sprayer we would like you to have an interest and passion in what we do. With professionalism appearance we would also appreciate it if you had your own stocked toolbox, excellent job knowledge and be highly motivated. Naturally, due to the nature of the job you will need to have a full UK/EU Driving Licence and the relevant qualifications for the job (ATA, NVQ Level 3, or City and Guilds as well as experience in the accident repair environment). We will help and support you with the rest
Benefits: This job includes:
• 22 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays,
• Workplace Pension and Life Assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme.
• IMI (ATA) Accreditation Support, through our Academy
• Mobile Phone Discount Scheme
• Rewards, which includes discounts at Major supermarkets, High Street retailers, Travel & much more! Average saving is around £500 per year
• Cycle to work scheme
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?