A fantastic opportunity for a qualified Motorcycle Technician to join a fantastic Motorbike Garage in the Worthing / Hove / Brighton area
We are looking for an experienced Motorcycle Mechanic / Technician! We need 1 experienced mechanic. A successful candidate would join a friendly team of Motorbike/Motorcycle Technicians/Mechanics and be required to service & repair mopeds and bigger motorcycles to prescribed standards.
• To carry out routine servicing or maintenance on bikes
• Conduct diagnosis of any found or reported faults, carrying out repairs as required (PDI checks, changes of tyres, oil, brake pads, clutch and tracker installations)
• Carry out road tests to confirm correct operation and stability following service/repair
• Completion of appropriate documentation
• Advise appropriate colleagues of any additional work/faults found
• Test ride bikes after they have been worked on
• Ensure that work is completed within manufacturers’ standard times where possible
• Provide great customer service and offer advice to drivers and their managers
• Keep personal working area clean and free from potential hazards
• Ensure work space and tools/equipment is kept maintained to an acceptable standard
• Report any potential hazards to your supervisor
• To comply with all Health & Safety standards
• Attend training courses to update personal skills and knowledge
• Previous experience in motorcycles/mopeds workshop - A MUST
• Knowledge of diagnostic systems • knowledge of basic engine and electrics repairs
Andy - Jago Consultants
Not the right position for you? please visit our website for full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details.
As the name suggests, in motorcycle technician jobs, you will need to oversee all the technical aspects of motor cycles such as bikes and scooters. Motorcycle technicians service and repair the machinery, as well as perform some other maintenance tasks to ensure smooth working.
The motorcycle technician has the chance of earning high depending upon many factors. These factors include your geographical region, the number of clients, as well as your level of experience and expertise in this field.
Before applying for motorcycle technician vacancies, you need to attend a motorcycle technician school. The length and duration of the course taught in this school is variable, however most deliver the course over the span of one year.
Yes, there are new opportunities rising in this profession and you can apply if you have the technical prowess. The job vacancies in the field are expected to grow in number in the upcoming years. Visit InAutomotive and apply for the latest motorcycle technician vacancies.
Motorcycle technician career is good for you if you love working with your hands, and if you have an aptitude for mechanical stuff. You can also continue specialising in other mechanical parts as you work in your job of a motorcycle mechanic.
If you want to build successful motorcycle technician careers, then a quick knowledge about the job’s requirements is very useful to have. Motorcycle technicians usually do not need a high level educational background or intensive training. A usual requirement is a high school diploma or an equivalent degree. After that, you can get enrolled in a motorcycle mechanic school. Here you will be delivered all the knowledge and skills that will later become pertinent in your career as a motorcycle mechanic. After the required training and certifications, you are eligible for the job of a motorcycle tech.
In motorcycle technician jobs, there are some tasks that you will be responsible for. These tasks include taking care and overseeing all the matters that are related to motorcycles like bikes and scooters. You will specialise in servicing the different components of different motorcycles. You will also need to have a quick and accurate knowledge of the smooth operation and maintenance of the different motorcycles. In addition to all this, you also need to have grip over the repair and replacement of different parts of the mechanical machines.
The skills that will be useful in motorcycle technician jobs are a great mechanical aptitude, a good physical health, as well as customer care services. You should have a good mechanical aptitude and a keen eye for any malfunctioning in the parts of the mechanical machines. You should also have good physical health because the nature of your job involves hands-on experience with different mechanical equipment. You should also excel in customer care so as to attract and satisfy your clients. Go to InAutomotive for more information about the latest technicians openings in the UK’s automotive industry.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?