Warehouse Parcel Sorter - Beckton
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Parcel Sorter for work for a very well-known Courier Company in London East. Ideally, we would like to have candidates that have had experience in parcel distribution and in a warehouse environment. Initially, this will be temporary work however this may lead to long-term work for people who show good work ethics and reliability.
* Sorting items by hand into compartments on a sorting frame.
* Bagging and labeling mail for its destination.
* Moving mail around the office between conveyor belts, loading docks, and trolleys.
* Moving mailbags from cages, sorting mailbags, and bundles of mail into cages.
* Loading and unloading wheeled containers from vehicles to the dispatch areas.
* Scanning parcels.
* Be able to lift and carry mailbags and boxes weighing up to 20kg and to push containers weighing up to 250kg
* Have a good level of English Language both written and spoken
* Be IT literate and confident in using scanners/computer
* Have safety boots and a high-viz jacket
* Start time: Falls between 10:00PM-11:30 PM till finish
* Uplifted Rate PAYE Umbrella Scheme:
* Monday - Friday – 14.00 per h,
* Overtimes available on Sunday – 15.00 per h
Hourly Standard rate: £14 per hour – this is applied after 1 full week of continuous work.
If you do not complete 1 full week of work there will be a training rate in place – £11.80 per h.
Please apply: Only if you can start immediately and you can commit to work these hours
**Due to the nature of the role we will require to carry out an in-depth security clearance check which CAN take up to 2-3 working days**
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?