Pay Rate: £34.00 per hour ltd rate (which equals around £858 per week PAYE)
- Carry out Release activities using Customers WERS systems.
- Liaise with customer to ensure that all change control and DRE activities are supported.
- To obtain awareness of all release requirements throughout the Delphi Packard engineering,manufacturing and quality organizations.
- To maintain and control all production data in line with TS16949 and where applicable DBS.
- Work in accordance with systems in support of liaison with both the customer and lead unitengineering.
- Assist the Programme Manager in the planning of sample/prototype programmes, i.e. timing plans,resources material and human etc.
- Support advanced customer activities.
- Work in both an effective and efficient manner to ensure customer and Delphi satisfaction.
- Make general awareness of customer strategy, i.e. new models, competitor concerns, perception of Delphi Packard etc.
- Support continuous improvement activities.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience Required:
- Degree in Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Demonstrates a detailed and extensive technical expertise and application of engineering principles,concepts, theory, and practice.
- Test failure analysis and solution validation to complete successful product development.
- Product validation experience (Shock/Drop, Cycle Testing, and Environmental Testing).
- Demonstrated knowledge of tooling and materials process validation.
- Strong 3D CAD skills, Pro Engineer.
- Analytic problem solving skills, including knowledge of 8D, Six Sigma, DOE or similar disciplines.
- Demonstrated design experience integrating component modules (I/O, Displays, Batteries, PCBs, etc.).- Schedule and milestone management.
- Provide cross-functional program integration support to insureteam success.
Job Posting IR35 Determination INSIDE IR35
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?