Vehicle Damage Assessor - Estimator
OTE: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Damage Assessor to join the UK’s leading Accident and Collision Repair specialist in our busy, growing site in Plymouth.
As part of a team of professionals you will undertake the inspection of damaged vehicles, assessing the full extent of the damage, costs of repair and timeframes. An important aspect of this job is to identify the correct prescribed repair method and prepare, record and maintain records of electronic and manual estimates. You will then liaise effectively with insurance companies to obtain their authority to repair the vehicle at the costs estimated. You will also effectively liaise with customers engineers and technicians to explain and ensure they understand the repair methodology.
Our Bodyshop is fast paced and exciting with lots of opportunity to make an incredible difference and apply your expertise and skill. In the job of Vehicle Damage Assessor, you will be responsible for assessing many different marques of vehicle. This means keeping up to date with all repair methodologies and it is also important for you as a Vehicle Damage Assessor to fully understand different insurers and manufacturers literature and bulletins. Another very important aspect of the job is teamwork as you will be working with other colleagues in the Bodyshop as well as across other functional areas.
· You have a number of years of experience of being a VDA with all the latest knowledge of using Audatex systems.
· Ideally you are qualified to NVQ level 3/City & Guilds or ATA qualified with a solid Bodyshop background – whether the job at hand is routine or more complex, you will know just how to solve it.
· You will have a full UK/EU Driving Licence
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a (insert job title) at FMG RS than just that. Some of our most popular benefits include (but aren’t limited to) …
• fantastic bonus schemes
• free life assurance
• well-being services (incl. Health Cash Plan, Dental Plan & Travel Insurance)
• discounted, flexible Gym memberships
• exclusive employee vehicle-leasing schemes
• pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
• Our Benefits App offering unlimited access to a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals (incl. Tesco, Asda, Currys, B&Q & Wickes to name just a few)
We’re going places …
• We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive plc’s, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
• We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
• We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our EV capabilities, our workshops to our Training Centres;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?