Veritas Careers are recruiting for an Established Dealer Group who have a requirement for an Accounts Assistant to join their busy Premium Brand dealership in North Derbyshire.
Experience in a motor-trade accounts role would be an advantage, but as our client provides peerless training and development opportunities this is not essential.
Main responsibilities will be:
• To manage the Sales ledger with an aim to reduce outstanding debt
• To contact customers with the aim to reduce and maintain the number of days sales outstanding for payment to acceptable levels/targets
• To carry out Daily Sales Ledger routines, general admin, cash allocation, and References, ensuring that cash is allocated accurately on the day of receipt and the Ledger is fully up-to-date and reconciled.
• To assist in compiling a detailed report
• Have previous experience in an Accounts role
• Be a strong communicator and able to manage internal and external relationships
• Be highly organised and efficientIf you are organised, numerate and have an eye for detail you will be successful in this role.
They are offering a highly competitive salary plus an annual bonus and a host of other benefits including a Staff Car Scheme If you want to progress your career with a dynamic and forward thinking motor group, do not miss this opportunity.
Our client’s industry leading record of internal recognition and promotion, means that the sky is the limit for ambitious and capable candidates.
Veritas Careers will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.
For a confidential, and honest chat with one of our motor-trade experienced recruitment specialists who understand your needs get in touch today.
Honesty, Integrity. Quality - Veritas Careers
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?