Email me new jobs like these
£18,900 plus allowances with realistic OTE of £30,000
Are you a looking to work with the UK’s most progressive motoring organisation’s working with one of our third-party customers’?
Are you looking for a new role as a car mechanic/ Motor Vehicle service technician?
Do you hold a City & Guilds /NVQ level 1 or above in motor vehicle maintenance?
Do you enjoy working outdoors?
Our customer is a well-known auction house, selling circa 3.5 million vehicles a year on behalf of fleet operators, dealers and OEM’s from 23 auction centres.
We are currently looking for a number of vehicle inspectors in this area working within the Inspections team, reporting to site-based business manager.
Your experience within motor vehicle maintenance will give you the skills inspect, point check and quality control vehicles to support the remarketing process for this busy auction house.
As a Vehicle Inspector, you will be responsible for used-vehicle condition reporting and testing.
carrying out accurate, efficient inspections as part of a quality control function for a vehicle remarketing process before vehicles go to auction.
· Carrying out defined point vehicle checks.
· Perform technically accurate assessments.
· Working to set productivity KPI’s, and standards reviewing a set volume of vehicle daily.
· You will main all the data of your inspection (e.g. Findings, damage and images) in line with predefined processes, procedures, and quality standards.
· Daily workflow inspection volume targets.
What you’ll need
· Previous experience within motor vehicle maintenance/mechanic/ vehicle technician or vehicle Inspections.
· Motor vehicle maintenance experience gained within a dealership or garage.
· NVQ motor vehicle maintenance level 1
· Fully conversant use of hand-held mobile communication devices.
· Personal accountability and at times work without direct supervision or guidance.
· An up-to-date appreciation of vehicle technologies and strong product awareness.
· NVQ vehicle maintenance level 1
· A good knowledge of vehicle mechanical repair methods and modern technologies
· An appreciation of condition reporting within a technical environment
· Ability to work with set service levels and with pace.
· You will need a full UK driving licence.
· Personal flexibility on work shift patterns.
· Work outdoors in all weathers
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.