Vehicle Panel Beater
OTE - £33,000 - £36,000
C&B Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced automotive Panel Beater to join a busy and well established Accident Repair Centre in Bradford.
You will ideally be NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent, ATA accreditation would be beneficial but is not essential.
Role Overview for a Panel Beater
• Removing, repairing and replacing damaged panels.
• Fixing rusted parts of a vehicle’s bodywork.
• Repair dents and scratches using specialty fillers.
• Filing and sanding effected panels ensuring a smooth finish.
• Welding repaired or new panels back into place.
• Ideally NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent.
• ATA accreditation would be beneficial but is not essential
• Full driving license is required.
• Ability to commute to Bradford daily
If you have the relevant experience and would like to know more, contact Jamie Clarkson at C&B Recruitment on 011*******6 or *****@cb-recruitment.co.uk
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?