Group Digital Marketing Manager
Pembrook Resourcing are recruiting a Group Marketing Project Manager on behalf of one of our well-known clients to travel between 3 sites.
The Marketing Project Manager will lead the delivery of all business as usual marketing projects from initiation through to closure. The Project Manager will manage project resources, stakeholders, cross functional activities and dependencies to deliver projects on time, on budget and to a high-quality standard, ensuring alignment to scope with closely managed risks/issues.
· Have overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and reporting of all business as usual Marketing Campaigns, customer & staff events.
· Use Project Management software to set timelines for short and long-term planning in order to manage internal resources and project logistics within budget and scope
· Contribute your ideas to the Senior Management Group to drive change and implement processes and workflows that will enable a more efficient and effective delivery of projects.
· Be a central point of contact for creation and or contribution to Sales Department & Aftersales marketing initiatives.
· Provide additional marketing support to Group Marketing Manager and wider Marketing team as required.
· Adopt a flexible approach, enthusiastic and driven approach to achieving the financial goals of the business
· Contribute to maintaining a high level of housekeeping and attention to health and safety issues as to create a healthy and safe working environment.
· Willingly carry out any other duties deemed appropriate by the Company.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?