HGV Technician - Broxburn
Salary – 28k - 38K DOE
We are looking for a skilled HGV Technician to be based within the area of Broxburn for our client who is leading commercial vehicle dealerships. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge with a dynamic and rapidly growing company. The overall purpose of the role will be to maintain a customer’s new fleet of Iveco vehicles to a high standard. A company vehicle will be provided for the successful candidate.
* Maintenance of all equipment to the highest standard.
* Fault-finding and diagnostics as directed.
* Advising the supervisor of any improvements to enhance reliability and reduce costs.
* Working with the service team to maintain and repair customer vehicles.
* Carrying out any other reasonable task which may arise.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* A good level of technical knowledge, ability and experience in the mechanical repair of HGV commercial vehicles.
* Ability to organise own workload, work on own initiative and to strict deadlines.
* Flexible approach to working hours.
* Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements.
* A current full driving License.
* PC skills and proficiency are preferable.
Manufacturer training will be given to the right candidate and successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?