HGV Technician – Forfar
Salary: 28k - 38k DOE
We are looking for a skilled HGV Technician to be based within the area of Forfarfor our client who is leading commercial vehicle dealerships. The overall purpose of the role is to carry out general maintenance and repair work on a range of heavy goods vehicles to a high standard. This will be from within their Franchise sectors but may also cover other makes of commercial vehicles. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a fresh challenge with a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
* Maintenance of all equipment to the highest standard.
* Fault-finding and diagnostics as directed.
* Advising the supervisor of any improvements to enhance reliability and reduce costs.
* Working with the service team to maintain and repair customer vehicles.
* Carrying out any other reasonable task which may arise.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* A good level of technical knowledge, ability and experience in the mechanical repair of HGV commercial vehicles.
* Ability to organise own workload, work on own initiative and to strict deadlines.
* Flexible approach to working hours.
* Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements.
* A current full driving License.
* PC skills and proficiency are preferable.
Manufacturer training will be given to the right candidate and successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?