Senior Workshop Controller - Motor Trade Workshop Control - Automotive Jobs - Cambridgeshire
Salary: £32,000 (OTE TBC)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (Rota) 07:00-17:00 08:00-18:00, Saturday (1 in 3) 08:00-14:00
Our client is part of a large retail group in the motor industry that is renowned for delivering customer satisfaction with a wide variety of franchises. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this company as a Senior Workshop Controller.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Workshop Control role within the motor trade, preferably within a main car dealership.
Purpose of the role:
This role is responsible for controlling & leading workshop efficiency by making best use of the resources & people in order to ensure a high level of productivity. Leading by example, this role will ensure that the dealership provides a courteous, professional & advisory service to customers aiming for ultimate customer satisfaction.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
• Determine availability of workshop hours daily & communicate regularly with the Service Reception of capacity of workload
• Maintain progress information of each job allocated & liaise with Service Reception to ensure customers are kept informed
• Monitor all workshop orders through the Parts department, keeping ahead of outstanding work & parts on order
• Ensure all applicable paperwork is passed onto, and administered by, the appropriate department
• Pass on all documentation for completed work to Tester & organise any extra work if necessary
• Assist & advise team members in dealing with technical & job related problems
• Provide workshop apprentices training & experience to meet skill test requirements
• Comply with manufacturers’ policy & procedures on warranty
• Deliver a high standard of customer service at all times whilst also motivating your team.
How to Apply: Please email your CV to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs in the strictest of confidence