7 months ago
Workshop Controller – Hull
NETV is one of the fastest growing truck and van dealerships here in the UK. If you’re looking to get your career off to an exciting start, or to continue your career in an industry leading business, then North East Truck & Van could be the place for you.
We are heavily committed to investing in our people, offering competitive salary packages and full training, whilst providing an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities.
So why not come aboard, and be a part of the team at a long established Commercial Main Dealer who represent some widely known manufacturers, including; Iveco, Fiat Professional, MAN, LDV and Hino.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced Workshop Controller to join our Hull team.
Your Main duties and responsibilities would include:
* Run a busy workshop including issuing jobs to Technicians
* Organising workload with Service Reception
* Ensuring all work is completed as promised to the customer
* Continuous improvement of technician efficiencies and maintain high productivity
* Completing the relevant paperwork to ensure efficient and timely process of all job cards & inspection sheets
* Liaising with all customers & providing technical assistance where possible
We provide an outstanding working environment with excellent equipment and facilities. With exciting career and progression opportunities. We will recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements whilst offering a competitive salary package.
If you believe you’re who we’re looking for, please apply below and include a copy of your CV.
Please forward all CV’s to:
Mrs Beverley Rooke
North East Truck & Van Limited
Cowpen Bewley Road