12 months ago
WIP Supply PPT Driver
Reports to Job Title
CML Telford, Shropshire - Telford, Shropshire, SHR TF7 4QP UK (Primary)
Job Title: WIP Supply PPT Driver
Location: Telford, Shropshire / Halesfield 10
Shifts: Standard shift pattern is 4 on 4 off, 12 hours per shift
CML has an in house Training Department consisting of two MHE Instructors and two Training Officers giving you access to training on a PPT, Reach, Counterbalance and Scissor Lift. The organisations goal is to have multi skilled employees to support the on going development and pace of the organisation.
You will be rewarded with a competitive rate of pay, attendance bonus, rates, a length of service award, childcare vouchers, corporate gym rate, pension scheme, free life assurance, career progression and much more.
Shifts and rate of pay
* Days – 06:00 – 18:00 - £16,657 per annum start - £17,377 per annum after successful 3 month probation.
* Nights – 18:00 to 06:00 - £18,819 per annum start - £19.560 per annum after successful 3 month probation.
* Can earn another £600 per annum for MHE licences, reach, counterbalance and scissor lift.
To support the WIP Reach Truck driver with WIP component pallets & finished WIP pallets.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* To pick stock accurately as directed by the WIP Reach Truck Driver and to support the driver in the following areas:
* WIP pallet movements to and from the WIP room;
* To ensure completed WIP pallets are put into the racking correctly;
* To assist the Case Pick Supervisor and / or Warehouse Manager with any duties when requested;
* After training, forklift duties when required;
* General housekeeping.
Essential experience / knowledge / specifications
* Experience on a Powered Pump Truck (PPT);
* Able to work quickly and efficiently;
* Accurate and attentive to detail;
* Able to work independently, but also a good team player;
* Reliable, flexible, and willing to commit to the company.
We are looking for candidates who want to work within a fast paced, challenging and ever growing business. Be warned, you shall be extremely busy, the days do not drag.
Start / Finish Times
06:00-18:00 & 18:00-06:00