Sytner Birmingham BMW have a fantastic opportunity for a Wheel Repair Technician to join the motivated team. You will join our Bodyshop team in our state of the art Bodyshop.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for achieving the perfect finish everytime and somebody with a keen eye for detail.
The right person will be a team player and will have the ability to:
• Keep up to date with the latest automotive technologies.
• Carry out a wide range of Wheel repairs
• Follow standard procedures
• Use the latest equipment.
• Work well under pressure
• Applicants must hold a full and valid UK driving licence.
As the UK's largest luxury motor retail group we provide an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities. The Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most desirable vehicle brands, in over 140 dealerships across the UK. We are incredibly committed to being the best company to work for.
We will recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards too. On top of your competitive salary and very achievable bonus scheme.
You can also expect -
• Industry leading training, development and support.
• Workshops which are safe, friendly clean and are equipped with state of the art equipment and tooling.
• A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• And, of course being part of the largest luxury motor group offers unrivalled career opportunities for progression.
Sytner Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants.