Warranty Administrator - BMW Cobham
The Warranty Administrator is responsible for submitting accurate warranty and goodwill claims on a daily and weekly basis, and to efficiently and accurately administer manufacturer warranty systems.
To be a success in this role, you will have
- Experience of interpreting technical information
- Experience of working with standard forms and documentation processes
- Numerate and used to working with financial statements
- Ensure all policy claims are quickly dealt with and customer reimbursements are correct.
- Effectively control retail dealers input/ouput claims.
- Be actively involved in costing and ensure the procedures adopted by the Workshop Controller are in line with established procedures.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed in line with the Assurance Policy
- Maintain high standards of control over displaced material returned.
- Check and clear weekly statement and query any overdue claims, or claims not paid or any discrepencies in payment.
- Prepare all warranty claims for submission for payment.
- Ensure that company standards are followed in relation to control of funds, remised, vehicles, and other company resources.
- Ensure that steps are taken to ensure safe working processes are followed and provision of H&S legislation are complied with
Warranty Administrator will receive an excellent salary, we also offer great benefits including:
22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years,
Company pension scheme,
Childcare voucher scheme,
Discount gym membership,
Vehicle purchase discount,
Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers and Cycle to work scheme