Role – Warranty Admin
Location - Liverpool
Salary - Up to £27,000, OTE £30,000
Richard Abson Group are currently assisting a car dealership in Liverpool to find them an experienced Warranty Admin.
Your main duties and responsibilities as Warranty Administrator will include:
- Accurate submissions of warranty claims
- Daily, and monitor daily, weekly, and monthly warranty reports
- You will be preparing all warranty claims for submission to manufacturers for payment
- Checking and clearing weekly statements and querying any overdue claims not paid or any discrepancies in payments.
- Ensuring Technician clocking times are correct and in adherence to Manufacturer guidelines
- Ensuring all vehicles parts as per Manufacturer guidelines according to online warranty systems
- Processing recall claims, ensuring all relevant paper work had been completed by the Service Advisor and customer
- Assisting and liaising with the Aftersales team.
You’ll be reporting into the Service Manager, work Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm (NO WEEKENDS) and be on a salary of £27,000 and an OTE £30,000.
If this role appeals to you then please APPLY NOW or send your CV to Jake Jones at Richard Abson Group.