2 months ago
We are recruiting for a full time Receptionist to work at our Elgin branch. As a Receptionist you will be the primary point of contact with our customers, both face to face and over the telephone, you are responsible for identifying their needs and ensuring that they are directed to the appropriate person.
Being part of Hawco Group you will be working for one of the few remaining family owned car retailers which has over 65 years’ experience delivering excellent service to motorists in the north of Scotland.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Being the first point of contact for our customers and professionally representing the brand
* Ensuring the dealership is kept tidy and well presented at all times and that customers are taken care of
* Contributing to a happy, positive working and team environment.
* Assisting with general administrative duties in the dealership with accuracy and attention to detail
* This position will be primarily customer service orientated either face to face or via the telephone so the highest levels professionalism must be maintained at all times
Qualifications and Skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a polite and helpful manner
* Confident and enthusiastic with the ability to build rapport easily with a variety of customers
* A smart and professional appearance
* Confidence to deal with complaints and issues
* Discrete with sensitive information
* Has initiative and can self-manage
* Professional telephone manner
* Computer literate inc. Office suite with a methodical and organised approach to work with attention to detail
* Previous experience is essential
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.