7 months ago
VNA Driver Nights
Reports to Job Title
Port Salford - Great Bear - Salford, LAN M30 7SF UK (Primary)
Job Title: VNA Driver Nights
Reporting to: Warehouse Shift Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for General Warehouse Operative on permanent basis at our Salford depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Assembling customer orders from the order profile.
- Ensuring the correct amount of product is picked and built correctly and safely, onto pallets in line with Warehouse procedures.
- Stretching, wrapping, completing orders and presenting to marshalling area as appropriate.
- Generating performance in line with KPI’s as required.
- Adhering to clean as you go policy with a special focus on the Company’s recycling and waste management program.
- Undertaking further Warehouse Operative duties of marshalling, cleaning, loading, goods-in, pallet checking, as requested by the site management team.
- Operating of manual handling equipment (MHE).
- Ensuring client specific order requirements are met as instructed.
- Complying and be participative in a Health & Safety culture, complying with Health & Safety and other warehouse related company processes, procedures and instruction.
- Minimum of 1 years experience operating within a computer driven logistics environment
- VNA (Very Narrow Aisle) licence
- Accident and incident reporting.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast moving environment.
- Must be competent in verbal & numerical reasoning.
- Must have attention to detail/accuracy.
- Must have ability to work without direct supervision.
- Must have a flexible approach to work/training.
- Must thrive in a team environment.
- Must be conscientious and reliable.
- Order picking experience.
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
Start / Finish Times
10 or 12 hours per day