8 months ago
Visitor Experience Brand Ambassadors (Various Part Time positions )
Job Title: Visitor Experience Brand Ambassador
Location: F2 Hinckley
Reporting to: Visitor Centre Manager
Duties and responsibilities
• Deliver our expected standards of service ensuring we provide a genuinely warm welcome and highly engaging visitor experience through exceptional customer service, anticipating and meeting our visitors’ every need, demonstrating Triumph’s brand values at all times
• Attend training, team meetings and individual discussions, adopting a culture of positivity and enthusiasm, working together with all members of the Visitor Centre team to deliver the highest possible standards of visitor experience in line with Triumph’s brand values
• Deliver the appropriate standards, procedures and best practice as defined by the Visitor Centre Manager
• Deliver high quality, engaging and informative factory tours, and any other visitor engagement tasks, ensuring the enjoyment and safety of our visitors at all times
• Help to present, develop and improve the Visitor Centre’s interpretation, guided tours and story
• Ensure high standards of presentation across the Visitor Centre and undertake any delegated tasks within Retail, Catering, Events or any other areas as required
• Understand and help to deliver the Visitor Centre’s business plan
• Assist the Visitor Centre team in achieving its financial targets, maximising income and profitability, according to Triumph’s procedures and instructions
Essential skill requirements
• Experience of delivering inspirational visitor engagement activities such as guided walks/talks/tours
• Ability to respond appropriately to visitor feedback and follow complaints handling procedures
• Knowledge of and passion for motorcycles
• Educated to a minimum of GCSE Level standard (or equivalent)
• Results focused and proven self-motivator. Able to respond to varying pressures, difficult situations and complaints
• Adherence to legislative requirements e.g. data protection, health and safety
Please note that this role will include shift work that will include working at weekends and evenings and will be on a fair rota basis.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.