Vehicle Valeter - Chelmsford
Salary: £21,538.00 - 47.5 hours per week
Our company are the UK’s largest of its kind, and number one independent 4 x 4 dealership who are seeking a Social Media Assistant to join their state of the art dealership.
This role involves keeping the site presentable, making sure the cars are in the correct areas. The main responsibility will be washing the cars using a high pressure washer, polishing gel plastics, vacuum interiors, clean glass and black tyres to a high standard.
* Ensure health and safety and security procedures are followed at all times
* Keeping site clean and tidy
* Making sure cars are in the correct area and showing the correct point of sale
* Washing the cars fully to a high standard
* Identify or highlight vehicle faults or problems to management
* Ability to perform the role of a driver in the event of absence or high demand
* Ensure all equipment used is carefully maintained and secured.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will need to have valeting experience and a full UK driving licence. You need to have strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure or to deadlines. You will be able to work outside in all weathers and have a flexible approach to work. This role requires a friendly, approachable person with high integrity and loyalty.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.