3 months ago
Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Kings Lynn Area
Salary: £25,200 + Bonus OTE £32,000+
Hours: Monday to Friday 40 Hours per week. Alternative Saturday's until 4pm
We are recruiting for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician for our clients' Main Dealer site in the Kings Lynn area.
This is a superb opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to work for a leading brand, a fantastic dealer group and a superb working environment. We will look at a Vehicle Technician from either a main dealer or large independent.
This role will include all levels of technical works; from servicing to major engine work to diagnostic. You must be able to complete work to dealer standards, adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes, become part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail. The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient and always first time fix.
The Vehicle Technician position is with a highly efficient, well organised and busy workshop who are looking for an addition to their team who operate in a busy and vibrant aftersales/service department.
- You must be Level 3 NVQ in Vehicle maintenance & repair.
- You must be from a dealership background, prestige or volume with a superb technical prowess within the workshop.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and bring a strong work ethic
- Full UK driving licence
- Must have your own set of tools
- Have a good all round, rock solid, hard working attitude as you will be joining a highly
efficient, existing aftersales team.
Octane Recruitment are a leading Automotive Recruitment agency. We specialise in Motor trade vacancies across the board from car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
8 days ago
only 3 hours until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close