Our client, a prestige franchised dealership based in Barnet, North London are seeking to appoint a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to join their successful workshop team.
To be considered for this position you must:
Be qualified NVQ Level 3
Full UK Licence
Being a MOT Licence holder, is ideal however not mandatory
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product with ongoing manufacturer training.
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Although the desired experience would be from working in a Prestige main dealership our client will also consider candidates from Volume brands and Independent Garages.
Our client offer a fantastic basic salary depending on experience and accreditations between £20,000 - £40,000 + Bonus and ongoing manufacturer training will be provided.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Technician, Mechanic, Diagnostic Technician, ATA, IMI, Vehicle Technician, Car Technician, Vehicle Mechanic, Car Mechanic, PDI Technician, Prep Tech, Used Car Technician, Service Technician, Master Technician, Qualified Technician, Workshop Controller, Workshop Manager, Motor Trade, Automotive, Barnet, North London, Whetstone, Enfield, Borehamwood, Edgware, Brent Cross, Brent Park, Potters Bar, Waltham Cross, Southgate