We are currently looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician /Mechanic / MOT tester to join our team in Ferndown on a full-time basis.
The desired candidate will possess the skills and experience to carry out all aspects of vehicle maintenance including engine work and electrical problem solving.
The ideal Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester will possess:
• NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
• A valid class 4 testing licence
• A Full UK driving licence (you will be subject to licence checks)
• Experience in a professional workshop environment
• A good approach to customer service
• Simon Hartwell strives and delivers the highest of customer satisfaction so only apply if you feel you are able to achieve these goals.
In return, we will offer the successful Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester a competitive salary, and a fantastic bonus scheme and extensive benefits including;
Staff Discounts, fully accredited Citroen training, Contributory pension scheme, Annual leave starting at 21 days plus bank holidays.
Contracted hours are 8.30 – 17.00.