We are currently recruiting for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician / Mechanic from either a dealership background or large independent for our client, a successful car dealer in Chippenham.
About the role
This position is within a busy and reputable dealer franchise garage working with a strong reputation so we need someone with an excellent attention to detail. The successful Vehicle Technician / Mechanic will be provided with full franchise training.
This role will include all levels of technical works; from servicing to major engine work to diagnostic. You must be able to complete work to dealer standards, adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes, become part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail. The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient and always first time fix.
· Fully qualified Vehicle Technician
· Vosa qualified but we can provide training for the right person
· Experience working within the workshop is essential
· An understanding of the importance of Manufacturer CSI would be desirable
· Must hold a Full UK driving licence
· Competitive salary up to £25k basic plus bonus (c. £30k OTE) depending on your skills level and experience
· Manufacturer training
· Contributory pension
· Great working environment
· Working hours 8.30 to 5.30 PM Monday to Friday, Saturday 8.30 to 12.30 PM