Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required in Colchester.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required For Independent Automotive Specialist - Colchester
Experienced Vehicle Mechanic / Motor Mechanic Required, Motor Trade Jobs - Colchester, Essex.
Our client an Independent Garage in the Colchester area is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for their busy Automotive Workshop.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
* Liaison with manufacturers and Vehicle Parts Advisor's.
You will require a driving licence.
You will need also need your own tools.
Working hours are Monday - Friday; 8:30am - 5.30pm & Saturday's on a rota 9am - 2pm.
You will ideally live within the Colchester area or be able to travel to the area and have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Garage Vacancies and Automotive in Essex, please contact James Trudgill.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.
To apply please send your CV to James Trudgill quoting J77976, Vehicle Technician, Colchester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.