Wage: Dep on Exp
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Job Ref: DB2017039
Vehicle Technician Required for Dealership in Bracknell
We look to recruit the very best individuals who enjoy delighting our customers by delivering the best customer experience. We are therefore keen to hear from exceptional people who are passionate about service delivery, who have a positive and caring disposition, and who want to be part of our motivated team.
This key position has a major part to play in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to our Service customers. Previous experience gained from a similar role is essential.
Duties in this role include:
- To perform all work assigned in a timely manner, economically and to Company and Manufacturer’s standards
- To advise Controller/Service Advisors if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek their assistance and authority in the rectification of faults
- To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturer’s and reading technical bulletins as required
- To discuss with customers, problems with the vehicle as requested.
- To ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers.
- To operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner
- To maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition
- To assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency
- To carry out any other duties as required
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required
- NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent.
- Previous experience within a mains dealer is desirable although not essential.
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer’s disciplines and procedures
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch and send your current and accurate CV to find out more! Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your correct contact details are on your CV.