8 months ago
Vehicle Technician - Automotive - Wimbledon & Letchworth
Salary: £23,000 to £26,000 DOE
Key words: Vehicle Technician, Car Dealership, Technician, Automotive
Our client is a well know Car dealership who represent leading brands in West London and Hertfordshire areas. This is an exciting opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to carry out inspections, repairs and services to vehicles.
• To correctly interpret instructions from the job card/repair order, to follow all documented quality procedures and to comply with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances from manufacturers' manuals, bulletins, check sheets, etc.
• To obtain any necessary technical information by following documented procedures
• To accurately report and record work done and tests carried out, to report any further works required or vehicle faults. To report any repair difficulties.
• To protect and maintain all tools and equipment by only using them in the prescribed manner. To record the serial number of any test or measuring equipment used on the job card/repair order.
• To advise the parts department of the parts that are necessary for the repair and fit those parts that are essential for the stated repair. To record the volumes of lubricants and consumables used on each repair.
• To ensure that all displaced parts are clearly identified and/or placed in quarantine areas, as required by documented procedures.
• To drive and road test vehicles by following documented procedures and taking the utmost care.
• To ensure that all health and safety guidelines and instructions are followed in relation to work equipment and operation and other substances used in the course of the job.
Essential Requirements & Skills
• 2 years' experience in a Vehicle Technician role
• Excellent communication skills
• Look smart and present the nest possible image to customers
• To maintain good working relationships with other staff and customers
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close