The Peter Cooper Motor Group is the largest privately owned Volkswagen Retailer on the South Coast. Boasting over 35 years experience with the Volkswagen Group, Peter Cooper has grown with a strong customer focused reputation at the heart of the Company. Insistence on hiring the best people, giving them the best training, and investing in the best resources, ensures the company provides Peter Cooper’s customers with the best possible service. Our financial package and group employee benefits, makes working with The Peter Cooper Motor Group a fantastic career opportunity.
We are now seeking talented Technician to join our successful team in Chichester.
The main objective of the role is to accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
Key Objectives of the role:
· Undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
· Work with other departments in the retailer to facilitate the servicing and repair of vehicles
· Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
· Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
· Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
· Help retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
· Experience of working as a Technician on all vehicle makes and models
· Minimum of Level 3 Vehicle Mechanic qualification
· Full MOT testing certificate desirable but not essential
· Strong knowledge of the Automotive sector
· Ability to work in a team
· Full UK license
What can we offer you?
•Fantastic team environment
•Competitive rates of pay
•Good earning potentials
•Career development and progression opportunities
•Family run business where you will be a valued employee