ROLES AVAILABLE IN BRISTOL, WESTON AND LYMPSHAM DUE TO CONTINUED GROWTH AND EXPANSION
What we are looking for
We are now seeking experienced Vehicle Technicians who are enthusiastic, motivated and able to work on their own initiative. Applicants must be able to carry out all duties.
Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm; alternate Saturdays 8am to 1pm (average hours of 45 per week)
What you will be doing
General Technician/Mechanic duties including:
- Performing diagnostic testing to identify faults
- Carrying our servicing and repairs on a variety of car makes and models
- Maintaining a safe and productive work environment
- MOT testing (if appropriate to role)
- Ensuring that all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and thoroughly
- Ensuring pre-delivery inspections are completed, notifying the customer of any advisory
- Follow assignments through to completion, meeting deadlines and delivering on promises
What we need from you
- Relevant qualification in Automotive Maintenance & Repair/Vehicle Maintenance and/or time served vehicle technician
- Suitable and relevant experience
- A current valid UK Driving License
- You must own a stocked tool box and be able to use these for work purposes
- You must be able to communicate with customers in a clear and concise manner
- A team playing approach to work
- A hands-on approach
- The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging environment
- The ability to manage your time and workload effectively with minimum supervision
- A good level of physical fitness in order to carry out the full demands of the role
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience and skills
- Competitive annual leave entitlement, increasing with service
- Contribution based pension scheme
- Service linked company sick pay
- Health & Wellbeing support through 'Ben'
- 'High street' shopping discount scheme and discounts on in-house car purchases & servicing
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Paid compassionate leave (subject to criteria)
- 'Refer a Friend/Family' scheme
- Development & progression opportunities
If you have not heard from us within 1 week of the closing date please assume that unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Upon receipt of your application, Carbase will be the Data Controller of your personal data. Carbase will hold all the information you have given on this application form for legal requirements and for the purposes of personnel administration and statistical analysis. Your information will be held on our careers site and will be entered in its current or altered format onto the company's computerised databases should your application be successful. No information may be passed onto a third party unless contracted to Carbase for specific employment services, without your express agreement unless required by law. If you are not successful in your application you have the right to request erasure of all data.
Carbase is committed to the elimination of all forms of unjustifiable discrimination. We will actively pursue equality of opportunity for all by seeking to ensure that all prospective and existing employees are treated fairly.