Salary: £22,000 (OTE £30,000)
Sector: Used Car
Job ID: 32197
This is an opportunity to join a family run business in the Automotive world as a Vehicle Technician. You will be joining an established and trusted name within the local community, working with excellent brands and for a business that cares and invests in you.
What are we looking for?
· Qualified technician and MOT certified – NVQ Level 2 minimum
· Main dealer experience is an advantage
· Adaptable and professional mind-set towards providing high quality workmanship with focussed attention on vehicle and customer care
· A positive work ethic towards maintaining a professional approach to the role, environment and business objectives
Core competencies of the role
· Reporting to the Service Manager ensure customer satisfaction in the service and repair of motor vehicles of all types
· Employ such knowledge and skills as may be required to test vehicles and diagnose faults
· To carry out vehicle health checks on all vehicles entering the workshop and use video technology to record any defects to present to the customer
· Attain manufacturers' servicing and repair times and report current and possible future vehicle faults and servicing requirements noticed as part of a vehicle health check and whilst working on vehicles
· Report current and possible future vehicle faults and servicing requirements noticed as part of a vehicle health check and whilst working on vehicles
· Protect customers' vehicles with covers and dustsheets etc. and safeguard the customers' vehicle and contents whilst being repaired/serviced
· Adhere to Company policies and procedures at all times, including health and safety
Contact Keastone today for an initial confidential conversation.