Vehicle Technician Relocation to Dublin
Our clients are currently recruiting for experienced Service Personnel to work within their main
motor dealerships based in Dublin. If you are currently looking for the opportunity to progress your
career with one of Ireland’s longest established premier dealers this role will allow the right
candidate the opportunity to work with major brands including Ford, SEAT, Suzuki and Citroen.
Recognised for its investment in sales and after-sales facilities our client is focused on delivering the
highest standards of customer care and service excellence. This role provides the right candidate
with an outstanding opportunity to join a growing business where your success matters. If you are
willing to relocate or you are currently working in Ireland but need a new challenge, then we are
keen to meet with you and explore how we can help you find your next role.
Initial Interviews for successful candidates will take place in Southampton, Reading, Birmingham,
Aims of the Role:
- Performs diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs on a range of dealer vehicles maintaining highest industry standards.
- Complete vehicle health checks in digital and video format.
- Complete recall and warranty processes to schedule, reporting issues and future
- requirements as appropriate.
- Communicate with service managers about parts ordered, parts required, and
- timeliness for work completion.
- Ability to work to deadlines making sure that planned work is completed on schedule, meeting departmental productivity targets.
- Ensure workshop cleaning standards are maintained
- Support cross department communication so that colleagues in parts, sales and administration maintain a one team approach that maximises the customer service experience.
- Maintain tooling, reporting issues, misuse or missing stock so that tools remain organised and inventory management controls can be easily audited.
- Ability to liaise directly with customers informing them of work carried out,
suggested future remedial work and long-term vehicle support requirements.
- Minimum 3 years main dealership experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good PC skills with the ability to plan workload utilising dealer management systems.
- Knowledge of working with Pinnacle an advantage.
- Excellent problem solving, organisational and timekeeping skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within strict deadlines