Due to increasing levels of business, this modern, award-winning car dealership is seeking an experienced Vehicle Technician due to increasing business demands. This opportunity boasts a full training program with clear development and progression opportunities a competitive time saved bonus and regular incentives and rewards. You will be working with an established and award-winning group at their busy car dealership in Peterborough.
As Vehicle Technician, you will be responsible for;
* General servicing, repairs and maintenance of customer vehicles
* Investigating faults and engine diagnostics
* Complete vehicle health checks
* Carry our new car PDI's and used car checks
Applications are encouraged from candidates who are currently working as a Vehicle Technician or mechanic. We would be very interested in applicants with experience working in a car dealership workshop. The successful candidate will be fully qualified to an NVQ, IMI, ATA or City & Guilds (C&G) standard.
This is a chance for you to join a friendly and productive team of skilled Vehicle Technicians. In return for your commitment and hard work, you can expect to receive an competitive salary and bonus structure as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
* £26,000 starting salary
* £30,000 On Target Earnings (OTE)
* Competitive 'time saved' bonus
* Full training & development plan
* Regular pay and performance reviews
* Discount car leasing and purchasing scheme
* Incentives & rewards including loyalty and length of service rewards
* Company pension scheme