We are currently looking for a positive and motivated individual to join our team of talented technicians within North Wales Audi. The right individual will be a team player who works well under pressure and has a passion for both customer service and keeping up to date with the latest automotive technologies.
Your main responsibilities will be to carry out maintenance and repair work for our customers, following our standard procedures and using diagnostic equipment. You will have the ability to work within given timescales and the ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing. You will also be conversant with current diagnostic equipment, possess an aptitude of technical skills, hold a full and valid UK driving license and have a manufacturer background.
We are immensely proud to have been voted by our colleagues as the Sunday Times No. 1 Best Big Company to Work for 2017. We have been in the top 5 for the last 8 years and for the 5th consecutive year we have also attained the highly prized 3 star accreditation for outstanding level of employee engagement.
We'll recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards too. On top of your competitive salary and very achievable bonus scheme, you can also expect –
- Industry leading technical training, development and support.
- Workshops which are safe, friendly clean and are equipped with state of the art equipment and tooling.
- A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Additional benefits, which include – cycle to work scheme, preferential rates for servicing/MOT, up to 20% off high street retailers, Access to VIP & Sold out tickets to events, privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And, of course being part of the largest luxury motor group offers unrivalled career opportunities for progression.
We have a culture of working together as 'one team' and 'delighting our customers'. If you believe you're who we're looking for please forward your CV and include a covering letter.