Our client, a large volume Motor Trade dealer is looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their busy dealership in the Northampton area.
• Are you an Experienced Vehicle Technician capable of carrying out diagnostic work in the automotive industry looking for a new challenge?
• Are you someone who has a great attitude?
• Are you someone who wants to progress your career further?
Yes? Then please read on...
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out inspection and service routines, repairs on vehicles in a professional and safe manner as assigned, in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
The Dealer group has built a reputation on providing courteous and honest service, which together with your efficiency, skill, attention to detail, combined with a minimum qualification of NVQ 2, City & Guilds or equivalent qualification will be central to your success.
To be considered for the position, you will need to be fully skilled, with some main dealer experience ideally.
• Experienced Vehicle Technician.
• Perform work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy
• Diagnose vehicle malfunctions, and recommend/perform appropriate repairs
• Notify Workshop Controller if work cannot be completed as promised
• Communicate with Parts department to obtain parts needed, inform Workshop Controller if vehicle is awaiting parts and pursue special order of parts if necessary
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
• Have a commitment to delivering outstanding levels of customer care
• Must be a Team Player.
The salary on offer is as follows:
NVQ Level 2 Technician - £19k
NQV Level 3 Technician - £21k
Very experienced/Master Technician £23k - £25k
All basic salaries are topped up with a bonus of circa £6k.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact us today.
Due to the number of applications we receive on a daily basis, it is only possible to contact candidates who match our client's requirements. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the Northamptonshire area please contact Adam Curtis of JGA Automotive Ltd.