Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Parts Advisor Required in Basildon.
Salary: Up to £21,000 Basic, OTE £24,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Parts Advisor Required for Accident Repair Centre / Bodyshop - Basildon
Vehicle Parts Advisor required for Premium Main Dealer, Motor Trade Car Parts Jobs - Basildon.
Our client is a Main Dealer based in the Basildon, South Essex Area, looking to recruit an experienced Car Parts Advisor.
Previous experience from within a parts advisory role is essential.
Duties will typically include:
* Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle.
* Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
* Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
* Raising invoices for parts sold.
* Liaison with other members of staff.
* Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages.
* Previous motor trade experience within a service advisor role or similar is essential.
As a parts advisor you will need to demonstrate:
* A good technical understanding and general knowledge of how motor vehicles work.
* Good communication skills.
* Willingness to keep technical knowledge updated in order to provide the most efficient service possible.
* Confidence in processing payments.
* The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
* Confidence in problem solving.
This role is one of many Automotive Parts Jobs in this South East London & Essex, please contact Rose at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Rose Skipper quoting J80431, Parts Advisor, Basildon.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.