Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Panel Beater Required in Shrewsbury.
Salary: Up to £22,000 Basic, £26,000 OTE Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Automotive / Motor Trade Vacancies: Vehicle Panel Beater Required for Main Car Dealership - Shrewsbury
Our Motor Trade Client requires a Fully Trained Vehicle Panel Beater for their busy Automotive Accident Repair Centre in Shrewsbury.
You will be able to work on your own initiative and be capable of producing a high standard of workmanship. Your day to day work will generally consist of Jig work, dent pulling and plastic repairs.
What Our Client is looking for:
* Experience of using a JIG system is an advantage
* Experience of using a variety of MIG welding techniques is an advantage.
* You will ideally be either NVQ Level 3/ATA qualified, however time served candidates will still be considered.
* Exceptional people skills and able to work under your own initiative.
* If you hold an ATA Accreditation as a Vehicle Panel Beater this would be a significant advantage.
What Our Client offers:
* Attractive remuneration package.
* Top career path opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to join this well established and progressive Automotive Group. If your time has come and you have drive, ability and the desire to be an important and key part of this well rewarded team.
Motor Trade qualifications and experience as an Vehicle Panel Beater is essential.
This role is one of many Bodyshop Jobs in this area, please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
To apply please send your CV to Aaron Hunter quoting J74913, Vehicle Panel Beater, Shrewsbury.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.