Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Paint Sprayer required in Whitland.
Salary: Up to £28,080 Basic, OTE £35,000 Per Annum.
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Paint Sprayer for Automotive Accident Repair Centre - Whitland/Carmarthenshire
Our Client a growing Automotive Accident Repair Centre in the Whitland / Carmarthenshire region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Paint Sprayer to join their busy bodyshop!
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a team, as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer your key objectives will include:
* Fulfil all tasks to customer's complete satisfaction.
* Complete the assigned jobs within the estimated paint times.
* Safeguard the customer's vehicle and its contents while in the Bodyshop.
* Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to the customer.
* Carry out repairs according to best practice and procedures.
* Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
* Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
* Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas and equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
* Seek clarification from the Automotive Bodyshop Manager if a work order is not clear or seems to be incorrect.
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Paint Sprayer to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum or failing this will need to have a strong and stable time-served experienced working as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer. You will need hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary up to £12 per hour over a 45 hour week (£28,080 per annum) pending experience and current earnings.
* Generous incentivised bonus structure creating a potential uncapped annual earnings of £35,000+ per annum.
* Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
* 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
* Full in-house training provided.
* Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair group in the South Wales region.
You are required to work a 45 hour week Monday to Friday. Occasional Saturdays may be required subject to business demand so you will need to be flexible with this however they would be paid as overtime.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Bodyshop Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Whitland please contact Josh Friend today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.
To apply please send your CV to Joshua Friend, Quoting Job Reference J79680, Vehicle Paint Sprayer, Whitland.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.