Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator Required in Whitland.
Salary: Up to £35,000 Basic, OTE £37,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator for Automotive Accident Repair Centre - Whitland/Carmarthenshire
Our Client, an Automotive Accident Repair Centre Group in the Whitland/Carmarthenshire region is currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) to join their busy Bodyshop.
ESTIMATOR/VDA JOB SPECIFICATION:
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, your main purpose will be to carry out estimates as specified by insurers/customers ensuring that the vehicle repair can be carried out efficiently and that by doing so a satisfactory profit margin can be generated.
* To prepare manual and computerised estimates efficiently and ensure that it conforms to the requirements laid down by the insurance company/customer in order that customer care/satisfaction standards are maintained at all times.
* To maintain a file of all estimates undertaken making sure that all work that is not automatically authorised is clearly identified. Ensure that any such work does not commence until authorisation is gained, following-up any unauthorised estimates and reporting reasons.
* Once authorisation has been gained liaise with the body shop personnel and make sure that they understand fully the work to be done as per the estimate. Alternately communicate to the Bodyshop if, by agreement with the insurance company, the vehicle is deemed a "total loss".
* To be aware of and adhere to all Health and Safety regulations and policies applicable to your position and working environment.
In order to be eligible for this position, you will hold strong and successful experience in vehicle estimating and ideally be Audatex trained/qualified. Automotive Technical Accreditation (ATA), experience with the Autoflow Bodyshop Management System, and manufacturer training would be advantageous but is non-essential to our client.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary is negotiable pending experience and current earnings.
* Generous incentivised bonus structure to be discussed at an interview stage.
* 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
* Full in-house training provided.
* Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair group in the South Wales region.
You are required to work Monday to Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30AM-12:30AM.
If this Estimator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Bodyshop Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Whitland please contact Josh Friend today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician through to Car Sales Executive.
To apply please send your CV to Joshua Friend, Quoting Job Ref: J79683- VDA / Estimator, Cardiff.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.