We are looking for talented and customer focused Estimator/ VDA to join our successful group of BSI accredited accident repair Bodyshop’s in London and the South East.
You will be fully experienced at producing accurate and professional estimates, assessing a wide range of vehicles whilst maintaining levels of excellent levels of productivity in a fast-paced environment. ATA would be an advantage but not essential.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
· To ensure the correct areas of damage are establish and authorised
· To make sure the correct methods of repair are agreed and authorised
· Use Audatex & Advance computer systems to perform estimates and record all information
· Ensure completion of the number of Estimates to deliver business requirements
· Vehicles must be estimated within 24 hours of arriving on site
· To highlight all previous repairs and wear and tear damage at the point of inspection to avoid claims of subrogation and unnecessary delays
· Within 24 hours of arrival on site, forward all potential Total Loss cases to relevant insurance Company
· Right First Time
· To make sure all estimate amendments are within 4 working hours of notification from workshop
· Final Invoice checks need to be completed in a timely manner in line with business processes and procedures
· To communicate with our customers in a clear and effective way to clarify and provide repair information, and deal with relevant complaints
· To ensure all relevant information and supporting documentation is completed to the agreed standard and make sure that all repair methodology is printed where required
· Ensure processes are adhered to at all times
· Technical Standards and Best Practice are 100% compliant
· Monitor and review vehicles as they go through the repair process
· To produce the correct repair methods using e-scribe or manufacturers data to assist the technician in repairing the vehicle
· Ensure effective working with Customer Service, Production and other departments to achieve targets
· To complete reports as required by the General Manager/Site Manager ensuring all mandatory reports/action lists are updated on the system (claims requiring estimate; estimate authorised no contact; total loss and unsent account)
· To identify opportunities for retail sales
· As and when required carry out mobile estimates
With an hourly rate relating to your experience and performance, the working hours are between 42.5 and 47.5 hours per week. An incentive upsell scheme is in place, along with a work-based pension scheme and 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays).