My client has an opportunity for a focused sales process trainer to join the ream to assist in achieving the vision around used cars. This is a new role and requires someone that is experience in coaching and developing staff.
The Sales Process Trainer is responsible for delivering the Used Car sales process training across the Group. The role is required to influence employees to gain buy into the process and ensure a high level of engagement from the team.
You will be responsible for the following
· Developing and maintaining good understanding of both the gridding (preparation) process and the Sales process for used cars.
· Carrying out classroom training with Sales Executives to ensure that they learn and buy into the used car process.
· Communicating regularly with used car team and dealership management, to advise of progress and any problems encountered through the training.
· Ensuring that the used car team understand and are committed to the used car process, and its importance within the Inchcape strategy. Monitoring adherence to the process through the proactive use of mystery shop, with status updates communicated regularly.
· Listening to Martech calls and reviewing OEM data, providing feedback and coaching as appropriate to the team, to ensure both customer service and used car standards are met.
· Ensuring understanding of the required compliance and legislative requirements, e.g. FCA, Trading Standards, Motor Law etc, in addition to all Inchcape and OEM training requirements
· Liaising with and including other departments in the retail centres, particularly Aftersales to ensure good communication and end to end processes.