I have been presented with the luxury of working in partnership with a superior dealership group who are currently looking to recruit a highly personable Used Car Sales Manager.
Situated in the heart of Surrey, this position is like no other, with stable Business Manager's also being considered as well as a Sales Manager just set on a new challenge. Ideally, my client requires a strong character who strives on delivering and achieving outstanding results while representing this remarkable brand.
Sounds like this could be your next career move? Well… apply today, as this position will not be around for long.
What will be involved in this role?
- Responsible for the day to day running of a busy used car sales department while consistently achieving excellent sales figures
- Successfully lead a team of Sales Executives in order to maximise used car sales and profitability through retention of customers and satisfaction
- Managing the Used Car Sales Executives and ensuring personal targets are being achieved and offering additional training when required
- Working along the Dealership Assistant in regards to the dealerships recruitment needs
- Delivering outstanding customer satisfaction and generate a consistent level of customer loyalty across the business, commensurate with brand objectives
- Closely working with the Head of Business to provide a clear vision, establish and deliver a coherent strategy, while driving the company towards accomplishing its goals and objectives
- Responsible for keeping track of stock within the dealership
- Complying to health and safety standards and polices
What skills are we looking for from you?
- Experience within a Sales Manager/Used Car Sales Manager role is highly desirable but a stable Business/Transaction Manager will also be considered
- Proven background of leading a sales team and achieving excellent sales numbers
- An individual with a highly driven and motivated personality is a must
- Confident in leading a team a sales team and coaching to success
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to date automotive knowledge
- Able to work Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm with the occasional Saturday if required
What will you be rewarded with?
A basic salary of £47,000 along with a £80,000 OTE will be given if successful
Company car and pension scheme is provided
On-going brand training and development
Staff discounts on a wide range of products and services
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.