Job Title: Land Rover Experiential Coordinator
Location: Whitley, Coventry
Customer: Jaguar Land Rover
Reports to: MSXI Project Lead
MSX International is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry. We have the hands-on experience of automotive best practices, the state-of-the-art technology and the in-depth information to boost company efficiency and profitability
Currently we are looking to fill the position of
Land Rover Experiential Coordinator
Based in Whitley, Coventry
A great opportunity for a keen customer-focused individual to start their career in the Automotive sector with MSXI, on an assignment for one of the most prestigious automotive manufacturers; Jaguar Land Rover.
The UK Customer Relationship Centre is a part of the UK NSC Customer Service function. This function is the owner of the operational relationship with the UK Retailer Network on all matters relating to Customer Satisfaction and Aftersales Revenue & Profitability. The function is a dual brand role and its core responsibility is to deliver an Industry Leading Ownership Experience that supports the long term sustainable business growth of both the Jaguar & Land Rover Brands.
To provide high quality service to Jaguar Land Rover customers and exemplary support to the Retailer network upon their each and every contact with us. You will be working alongside a large team to deliver the overall JLR UK CRC Objective which is ‘To provide a proactive, ‘best in class’ service to customers throughout their entire lifecycle with the Jaguar and / or Land Rover brand’. You will be responding to customers who have recently taken ownership of a new or Used Approved Land Rover vehicle that wish to redeem their Land Rover Experience voucher, which will enable customers to go off-roading in a Land Rover vehicle to demonstrate what they are truly capable of. In order to do this effectively you will need a close working relationship with each of the Land Rover Experience Centres around the UK.
· Manage customer and Retailer contact (telephone/e-mail/digital/letter) taking ownership through to final Land Rover Experience booking, and or referral to a Retailer if a general enquiry
· Manage the Land Rover Experience centre diaries effectively to ensure accurate booking
· Be an expert communicator and offer robust solutions, whilst adopting a Customer First approach at all times which subsequently achieves fast resolution
· Where required, quickly implement the required escalation processes and ensure they are adhered to on each occasion
· Act as a role model for JLR Values and Customer First Behaviours
· Promote positive relationships between customers and Retailers to ensure our integration with the Retailer network is seamless
· Provide support to the Retailer network and the Land Rover Experience Centres to assist them in achieving a ‘best in class’ service, driving customer loyalty and retention
· Ensure the Retailer network follows all correct processes and procedures
· Support ad-hoc marketing activities, working closely with the UK Marketing team
· Play a crucial role in ensuring our customers data is accurate
· 2+ years customer service experience
· Results oriented with a determination to make things happen.
· A highly motivated, energetic and inspirational team player
· Ability to influence effectively across the network, balancing a broad range of priorities, with minimal supervision and under great pressure.
· Clear demonstration of a Customer First mind-set in everything that they do
· Confident and out-going with exceptional networking, inter-personal and influencing skills, possessing advanced communication skills.
· Process orientated with great attention to detail
· Ability to identify opportunities for improvements and implement change
· Excellent time management skills, able to work to deadlines on multiple tasks and deliver results to agreed schedules
· Ability to understand, interpret and action improvements
· Strong decision making and problem solving skills
· Ability to make quick and competent decisions
· Full Time - 40hours per week
What we can offer you
· Competitive salary - £17,500 per annum
· Other company benefits:
o 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
o Company contributory pension plan
o Cash back health care scheme (benefit value approx. £675)
o Life assurance
o Permanent Health Insurance
o 20 days full pay sick days (after three months service)
o Car salary exchange scheme
MSXI is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity