9 months ago
We are seeking a UI Designer to join our talented team, based at our International HQ in Bracknell.
As the UI Designer, you will support conversion activity by designing for interface development, while also creating (or briefing for commission), producing and maintaining a wide range of creative assets for marketing and promotional activity.
* Take requirements from within the business for new or changing functionality across Avis Budget Group’s digital estate and produce specifications through wire-framing, mock-ups and/or prototypes.
* Ensure UI works across all supported browsers and platforms.
* Work with UX agencies when required to refine the user interface.
* Produce visual designs that are on-brand and sensitive to best-in-class web standards.
* Develop and maintain detailed style guides and templates.
* Create and maintain content assets (images, video, etc) to support the digital content marketing strategy for Avis Budget Group, working with stakeholders and channel owners across the business.
* Provide creative design and artworking for key editorial or promotional content.
* Drive technical innovation, though new tools and techniques for content delivery.
* Support the content optimisation programme, in collaboration with the Digital Optimisation team.
* Create and edit fleet images and content to ensure the Avis Budget fleet is properly represented across the channels and platforms.
* Manage the digital asset library, in collaboration with the brand team.
Skills / Experience required:
* Strong experience producing compelling interfaces and designs
* Hands-on experience, of adaptive and responsive techniques
* Commercially focused and highly driven to meet targets with a meticulous approach to work.
* Creative thinker, with experience taking concepts through to production.
* Ability to critically evaluate own work in the context of business objectives.
* Knowledgeable and confident participation in UX/Design meetings
* Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience with Microsoft Axure and InVision
Desirable (but not essential) skills:
* Experience with multi-channel, multilingual content in a high volume, B2C, digital environment.
* Design agency experience.
* Experience of supporting successful delivery of multi-market content strategy.
* Experience of user testing, prototyping and content analytics.
* Copywriting experience.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Apply now via the button below!